Western medicine only recognizes one type of orgasm. Yet the female body hides so many gifts and without the proper knowledge, we might never get to exprience all the beauty that lies within.
When a man or a woman gets an orgasm, then usually they have this huge feeling of release in the genital area. For men it comes with the ejaculation and for women often with the clitoris orgasm, sometimes with the lower vaginal orgasm. This orgasm is rather short, relaxing but not deeply satisfying. The satisfactory feeling in this orgasm is more superficial. To understand this better I have to explain what goes on in the body during an lovemaking.
Our body has 7 energy centers, called chakras. During lovemaking the energy grows in the lower energy centers and at one point gets so big, that it needs to move. There are two options here: either it will be released from the body and it is wasted or it can be moved up in the body and it stays inside. When the energy stays inside a person usually feels shivers, shaking, buzzing and fluctuations. Sometimes hands, legs and mouth can cramp up (this is actually good). This usually blows over after 10-15 minutes. When Your body is not used to such strong energy this can happen. But an orgasm is not a 3 second localised feeling in the area of Your genitals, but can spread all over the body and in this case the orgasming comes from all over, also from Your brain. It can last from several minutes up to hours. This happens for men and women both. Trust me, I've done the research, working with hundreds om men and women.
Full body orgasm can be activated without touching a persons body or without intercourse. You can just move energy with Your hands. This is an exhilarating experience, but requires a person to be energetically receptive. Often women open up to this more easily, it can take a bit more time with men, but not always, some men open up very easily, once they get out of their head.
During lovemaking people usually experience one orgasm. After the orgasm they need a break and depending on a person sexual capability it can be 10 minutes or it can be 10 days. When experiencing internal orgasms or full body orgasms there is no energy loss and You can continue lovemaking for hours. After sex You will feel energised and powerful, not empty and depleted. Many men experience feelings of depression after ejaculation. They feel empty and tired and just want to roll over or empty the fridge, watch football and worse: have a cigaret.
Full body orgasm is liberating, relaxing and deeper, it is a whole different world. Once you experience it, You will understand it. During a Tantric Therapy session there is often a lot of realease of stress and tension that is stored in the body. Women often, cry, laugh, scream etc. It shows that suppressed and stuck emotions are being freed from our physical and emotional body. Men don't cry, but they get the same release of stress, they feel light and easy after.
How to achieve an full body orgasm? Men have to start separating orgasm and ejaculation. These two are not one and the same thing. These two functions come from two different parts of the brain. Separating these two will not come over night. Some men master this faster and for some it takes more time. Like everything else, this needs a lot of self-practice and lovemaking. One amazing benefit that comes pretty quickly is that men learn to last longer in bed. As I wrote before, women need around 20 minutes to warm up in bed, but an average man lasts between 4-8 minutes. Trust me, Your sex life will become so much better. One of the main reasons why women can't have deep internal orgasms or any orgasm is that men can't last long enough.
Men, please do not be offended. Women are born tantrics and it takes a bit more work for men to open up to these amazing experiences, but some men open up really fast. Although most women experience only clitoris orgasms, there are many women who also experience deep internal orgasms. Internal orgasms can be easily opened up for women with a Yoni (vagina) massage. Yoni massage helps to open up the sensitive spots inside the walls of the Yoni and the cervix. Women store negative emotions in the Yoni and that creates sexual blockages. During Yoni massage these blockages are being released and the Yoni will start to open up. You can try this at home, but when You have no idea what You are doing, there can be consequences. Better to learn this from someone who knows what they are doing.
Here is the list of all the orgasms a woman can experience:
1. clitoris orgasm - as said before, most women experience this orgasm. It is very similar to male orgasm: short, fast and depleting. When a woman doesn't want to continue with lovemaking, she most probably had a clitoris orgasm. Also her clitoris and nipples are gentle. Clitoris orgasm is not a bad orgasm, but women need to learn how to internalise it and move the energy inwards. This takes practice. Women who experience only clitoris orgasms usually lose interest towards sex, or do not want to have sex that often. They can also become emotionally cold and insensitive. Their need for intimacy becomes rather small. Some women are different, but I am talking about majority.
2. Lower vaginal orgasm - comes from the entrance of vagina. Woman can lose energy with this orgasm too, but can learn to internalize it.
3. Inner vaginal orgasm - this includes the famous G-spot orgasm. There are different spots inside the Yoni and by stimulating them, woman can start to experience internal orgasms. If these spots are numb or painful, they need to be opened up by massaging them. And it is very important to train Yoni muscles. This helps to open up the internal orgasms too. This orgasm includes the female ejaculation. I will write about this separately in the end of the blog.
4. cervico-uterine orgasm - the deepest, most pleasurable and spiritual orgasm a woman can experience. This orgasm can change a woman completely. This is not always easily achieved, it takes time to open up the cervix and for most women the cervix is painful.
5. anal orgasm - so amazing. Many women are afraid of anal sex and have had bad experiences. The orgasms that come from anal sex are amazing, powerful and liberating in many ways. If You haven't tried it, now is the time. Anus needs to be opened up with massage before with a finger very gently and remember to use oil.
Now there are two more types of orgasms:
6. Nipple orgasm - woman will experience this orgasm just by stimulation of her nipples or breasts.
7. Urinary orgasm - this is when a woman also pees at the same time while orgasming or when the man is inside of her. This needs a bit of practice. It is good to drink one liter of water before sex and then try to urinate during lovemaking. Please remember to cover Your bed and tell Your partner what You are doing:). Many women that can't orgasm have a problem of letting go, they need to control all the time. This orgasm is perfect for practicing letting go.
Woman's body is so amazing when it opens up. It is hard to describe with words what women can experience during lovemaking. Woman is the gateway and man is the key. Through the woman men can also reach powerful orgasms. Men and women both can experience throath ejaculation, that comes with activation of certain glands in the body. This is even more mystical than the female ejaculation. When practicing Tantra, partners can be together in long orgasms and experience altered states of consciousness. Who said that sex and spirituality have nothing in common.
For those who have no interest in spirituality will have a much better quality in their lovemaking. Like one of my clients said: now I can make love instead of having sex. Good sex life will give Your relationship a boost and Your relationship effects everything in Your life.
I promised to write about female ejaculation. This is one of the most incredible things I have experienced. Before becoming a tantric I had heard that some women have have a secretion coming out of their body that is transparent and odourless, but I thought that this is something only a small percentage of women can experience. Later I realised that this was far from the truth.
Almost every woman can experience female ejaculation. I have seen in my practice only two women who had it just few drops, but I think for them it just takes more time to open up. When experiencing female ejaculation first time it can be sometimes a little unpleasant. During the ejaculation usually a lot of emotions are released, especially first time. After second or third time it becomes very pleasant and You just want to experience it more and more. It can be very pleasurable the first time too.
It is said in tantra that the female ejaculation is one of the mystical powers of a woman. This is a clear, odourless, sweet tasting secretion. During the ejaculation there can come up to 1 l of this fluid that comes out of the woman's body. If You would make an xray of woman's body, there is no place where this liquid is stored.
Tantra says that it is sexual energy that turns into matter. We have also noticed that after having the female ejaculation fluids from the body, especially from the abdominal, area. Women often notice that they start losing weight. It helps Your metabolism to start working better. I have to say that lost about 10 kg after I started experiencing female ejaculation regularly. Please don't take this as a weight loss method. It rather releases stress from the body. Because when You are having lot of stress then even if You eat well, You can still have weight problems. In this case female ejaculation is very helpful. Nutrition is still a very important par here, You can not be healthy if Your eating habits are bad.
Not every therapist can open women's ability to ejaculate. If You go to a therapist and You do not experience female ejaculation, doesn't mean You can not ejaculate. You can, but it takes the right technique to make a woman ejaculate.
I hope this gives a better idea about female sexuality. To become open sexually try to find a good Tantra Therapist and You can start having an amazing sex life.If You are interested in Tantra more, check out our Tantra Therapist Training: